2.0

I have posted a couple times often venting about the stress of wedding stuff obviously!The forums are FILLED with nothing but RUDE, MEAN, women who didn't see any issues with telling me I needed a therapist.

I thought the forums are for comforting each other as we go through this fun but often times stressful event and they just tear you down anyway they can.Don't be part of forums unless you have thick skin and are prepared for mean girls!

Review about: Weddingwire Forum.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Weddingwire?

Comments

Yes!This is 100% accurate.

My post got deleted because I said "it seemed like people were posting just to be rude." I felt that I had to defend the original poster who was literally being judged and attacked to no end. After that experience, I requested that my account be deleted. My comment got deleted but hundreds of horrible posts somehow manage to stay up.

It's literally nothing but a bunch of catty women bullying people who are seeking advice don't do things their way.The will say they are being "blunt" when they are literally bullying the person in a mob like fashion.

I can not agree with you more! Simply because your wedding does not match "Their" version of a perfect wedding they think they can trash on you. They know the forum rules and word things so it is on the edge of being "allowed" while also insulting you.

I just had the same experience.I couldn't believe it.

6 or 7 brides all ganging up on me because of the simple fact I'm having a cash bar at my wedding...

This all stemmed from my post about music for the wedding and advice on DJs...i had to delete the thread because it was too much.Such awful people