I do not recommend using SANTA BARBARA PHOTOGRAPHY or their

Co-partner KONSTANTIN GOLDENBERG PHOTOGRAPHY. Reason being, I will share my story:

I hired the above photographers for my daughter’s wedding. Unfortunately a fatal accident occurred to the groom and with great regret, the wedding was cancelled. This is a horrifying story. I contacted Santa Barbara Photography and Konstantin Goldenberg Photography OVER FIVE MONTHS AHEAD OF THE SCHEDULED WEDDING DATE AND THEY REFUSED TO REFUND THE DEPOSIT OF $1500.00. SANTA BARBARA PHOTOGRAPHY and KONSTANTIN GOLDENBERG PHOTOGRAPHY would refund the deposit if they filled in this date, according to the contract. These were completely different circumstances. THEY WERE AND ARE HEARTLESS AND INHUMAN men. All other vendors were kind, compassionate and understanding. These photographers have none of the above.

The above photographers had over five months to fill the date – will I ever know if they did – NO.

These men had no interest that these circumstances were so different and so difficult. THEY ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO REFUND THE DEPOSIT AND HAD OVER FIVE MONTHS NOTICE and the only reason for cancelling were these horrifying circumstances.

alkrug wrote the review because of poor customer service at Weddingwire. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Weddingwire to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Weddingwire and konstantin goldenberg photography photographer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments