1.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Earlier this year I contacted wedding wire and several other marketing companies to get my business name some extra attention.I spoke with a young lady and she explained the entire process of weddingwire.com I told her that I would talk to my husband about it and let her know.

The price was more than I wanted to pay, so I just let it go. However, she didn't let it go! She called and left several messages and then when I did finally connect with her, she kept saying well your business isn't your priority because you have not made a commitment to advertise with wedding wire.com. She said that several times and every time she did it truly annoyed me.

Finally, before hanging up on her I told her that my business is my priority but dealing with a nut like her on wedding wire certainly was not. You don't tell potential customers that their business isn't a priority to them because I am not patronizing your business the way you want me to.

To me weddingwire.com was NOT her priority because instead of gaining a paying client, she lost me because of her condescending verbiage!Stay in your lane!!!

Review about: Weddingwire Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Weddingwire?

Comments