Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Get out of your VENDOR contract!I was paying $650/month for a spotlight DJ profile.

I got my analytics after the first month and saw that my profile was only exposed to 73 people (see attached photos). There were only 2 inquiries and no bookings. For $100, you can purchase facebook advertising and get exposed to thousands!

On the 2nd page of WeddingWire Terms of Purchase under Termination, find the paragraph that begins with "WeddingWire may terminate this Agreement........." The second sentence states "WeddingWire may terminate this Agreement, with such termination to be effective on 5 days notice, if the Customer provides products or services that are competitive to WeddingWire or its affiliates." Just tell WeddingWire you are getting better leads using facebook advertising or this helps!

Review about: Weddingwire Website.

I didn't like: Alicia darrow, Analytics, Website.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1356001

I currently have similar issue with this worthless useless company.They are nothing but a sham.

Only out to get your money.

My current loss is $575 dollars and i am trying to get out of the contract i keep telling them i am getting better leads through facebook and other avenues.I am currently checking into