I hired Susan Moran of That's It! Wedding Concepts, as a wedding designer for my daughter's wedding this past September 2015.

I found Susan to be very detailed oriented and extremely organized. Her taste in design was exquisite. Susan was very easy to work with and a great listener when wedding details proved to be overwhelming at times.

Being that my daughter's wedding was outside at Moonstone Manor, there was an overwhelming number of details to consider. Susan kept notes on everything and at the appropriate time, she reminded me of what had to be accomplished and at what times. I consider her and her work extremely professional. I would hire her again for any formal, semi-formal or casual affair.

She made my daughter's wedding a beautiful event. Thanks Susan!!

Mrs. Gretchen E. Madea

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Weddingwire. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Weddingwire to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Weddingwire and weddingwire leads for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Weddingwire?

Comments