2.6
Turnaround Time

Wedding Wire only lets you review vendors that you've had a "signed contact" or "submitted payment" with.I tried to review a florist (Jennie from Pixies and Petals) that had met with me, wasted hours of my time, strung me along for 4 weeks telling me she'd get a proposal in while I had to put other vendors on hold and wait for her, only for her to turn around and say she could no longer take on my wedding with no explanation.

She knew I was planning a destination wedding and had only met with her and 2 others, but she didn't care. She was extremely unprofessional both in the meeting and in the aftermath. However, WeddingWire removed my review, so this woman is still parading around with 5 stars.

DON'T TRUST everything you see on WeddingWire.Any vendor can get your less than 5 star review removed with no questions asked.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of a product or service. Weddingwire needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Weddingwire.

Comments