1.5
Additional Fees

Wowzers I have never felt so belittled and disrespected for asking a question. The "community" forums offer no answers to future bride questions, but rather opinions that belittle you for asking such a question or doing such a thing.

It's horrific, and they offer no help whatsoever. The budget and checklist tool are better on the knot where they are intergrated, and they offer articles and support on setting a budget and conquering your checklist. I deleted and inactivated my account after being flagged on the forums for telling someone to not be so rude, but rude people are all over.

It will literally make you seconduct guess everything you've done for your own wedding and bring you near tears. I warn all future brides: STEER CLEAR AND GO TO THE KNOT OR WEDDINGBEE!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Weddingwire Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 18, 2017.

Comments

Ladies I went to Reddit (r/wedding) to vent about my issues as a bide to be. And found nothing but support and understanding along with some sound advice.

Yup, that was my experience too. You'd think forums about weddings would be full of happiness and joy, but instead it's like the wedding/Internet version of Mean Girls. Also, I can't believe *you* got flagged when others were being horrible to you...

to Rachel #1316310

Ha I was literally so angry when I got my "warning" email for being flaged I had to just laugh as I asked them to delete me from their entite system. You're right, it should be happy and joy and it's so frustrating and belittling :(