I had the exact same experience, and have been posting this: Anyone using weddingwire.com should be aware that they will remove negative reviews at the vendor's request, if the consumer doesn't send in legal documentation.For example, I had a very bad issue with a vendor for our wedding, and posted a negative review back in the Spring of 2011.

Weddingwire JUST now contacted me (three and half years later) and asked me to provide legal documentation to back up my review. I sent them all that I still have (three and half years later), which is full email correspondence backing up exactly what I said. They won't accept that, and won't even ask the vendor if it's accurate.

They just intend to remove my review.So, anyone that's thinking about using that website should be aware that the consumer may not be getting the full picture, and that it's very likely that the ratings are slanted in the vendor's favor.

Review about: Weddingwire Website.

Had an Experience with Weddingwire?

Comments

Weddingwire - VENDORS - beware! Weddingwire "Get out of your VENDOR contract! I was paying $650/month for a spotlight DJ profile. I got my analytics after the first month and saw that my profile was only..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Gigmasters is a scam Gigmasters "My name is Floyd I go by the name Elvis Floyd I am an Elvis impersonator. I have been with gig masters for 5 years.I will perform form many events..." Read more Weddingwire - VENDORS - beware! Weddingwire "Get out of your VENDOR contract! I was paying $650/month for a spotlight DJ profile. I got my analytics after the first month and saw that my profile was only..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more