Spencerport, New York
Resolved

Update by user Mar 12, 2015

After further correspondence with Wedding Wire, they deleted my paid plan and refunded the money for the month I was protesting. I am satisfied and this issue has been resolved.

Original review posted by user Mar 09, 2015

I signed up as a vendor with Wedding Wire under the impression I could terminate the contract on a month to month basis. I got only 2 direct referrals from them all month, and one referral that came via e-mail after a client used one of their sites to find my regular web page.

I've had much better success getting referrals and bookings from a local website. Wedding Wire seems only interested in packing in as many vendors as possible, thus collecting all the advertising fees.

I told them I do not want to be associated with them any more, but they will not terminate my contract. So now I'm stuck paying their high monthly fees for 6 months.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weddingwire Website.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Terminate my contract effective immediately..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 09, 2015.

Comments

Gatineau, Quebec, Canada #1271141

Hello, i'd like to know how you managed to get a refund. I really have get out of it. Urgent!

Service is horrible. Could you contact me. They wont let me terminate also.

to Anonymous #1356004

I agree. They will not let me out of my contract.

I even cancelled my card and got a while new card and they somehow got the card number and took the money. They are a joke

I sure wonder how you received a refubd. Very deceptive practices. Not one customer, not one.