They are keep trying to grab your money, they NEVER KEEP THEIR PROMISES, They are all harassing vendors.

Never trust these guys, you will have a high blood pressure by dealing with them. Because they will keep ,asking for money and you will never be able to get out of their clutch.

To get a business, they will promise everything and very polite and every time they will respond you also.

After getting your business they will stop listening you and I would say, THIS IS NOT A FAIR BUSINESS

I GOT NO BUSINESS AT ALL BY WORKING WITH THEM.

PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE THEM AND SAVE YOUR MONEY

This reviewer shared experience about "worst experience ever, no proper business attitude at all" and wants this business to "cancel my account and waive fake unpaid bills" as the author lost $3315. MANOJ111 is overall dissatisfied with Weddingwire. The most disappointing about other product at Weddingwire was all worst, ethics and honesty Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Weddingwire.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Ceremonies and Events category for more informed decision or compare Weddingwire to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Weddingwire?

Comments

Completely 100% Agree!!

to Anonymous Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1090611

Do you have a hotel or wedding place?

I have a wedding place in hotel